Prayer Against Sexual Sins
(If you are addicted to any form of sexual sin, be it Fornication, Adultery, Masturbation, etc., take this prayer seriously)
In the Mighty name of Jesus, I renounce all sexual sins that I have been involved with in the past, including fornication, masturbation, pornography, perversion, fantasy, and adultery in the name of Jesus.
O God release me from every curse afflicted on me as a result of adultery, perversion, fornication, lust, incest, rape, molestation, illegitimacy, harlotry, and polygamy in the name of Jesus.
I blind and command all spirits of lust and perversion to come out of my stomach, genitals, eyes, mind, mouth, hands, and blood in the name of Jesus.
According to the word of God, I present my body to the Lord as a living sacrifice unto you O my Lord.
- I release the fire of God to burn out all unclean lust from my life in the name of Jesus.
- I break all ungodly soul ties with former lovers and sexual partners in the name of Jesus.
- I cast out all spirits of loneliness that makes me engage in an ungodly sexual relationship in the name of Jesus.
- By the authority in the name of Jesus, I command all spirits of hereditary lust from my ancestors to come out of me, go into the abyss and never come back again in the name of Jesus.
- I command the spirit of lust injected into me by the spirit husband/ wife to be destroyed by the fire of the Holy Spirit, in the name of Jesus.
- I command the spirit of lust injected into me by the spirit witches and wizards to be destroyed by the fire of the Holy Spirit, in the name of Jesus.
- I take authority over my thoughts and bind all spirits of fantasy and lustful thinking in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
- I receive the spirit of holiness in my life to walk in sexual purity in the name of Jesus.
According to the word of God in 1st John 2:16, I loose myself from the spirit of the world, the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life. I overcome the world through the power of the Holy Spirit in the name of Jesus Christ; because according to Romans. 6:6-12, I am crucified with Christ. I mortify my members, sin cannot reign in my body and I will not obey its lust.